Monday, August 28, 2006

Take 5 - 8/25/06

This week's motivation levels are a bit lower. Those first few days are hard - checking out lockers, going over expectations, student being added and dropped to classes like no one's business, etc. I am ready to get going.
I am not sure if I am doing this blog thing correctly. Jessie was telling me about bloglist? Is that something I should be subscribing to? How do I start a class blog? Is that something we will learn in class? I wish more people in my department were involved with this so we could bounce ideas off of each other. I feel kind of lost right now. Motivated with confusion - that would be me right now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Karl Fisch said...

Hopefully Tuesday's session will help with some of your questions. If not, stop by and see me sometime.

8:20 PM

 
Blogger mhampshire said...

B,
Hey, I'm with ya. I'm not sure I'm on the right track either. I'd like to try the blog thing with my juniors so hopefully Tuesday will help.

8:43 PM

 
Blogger Cara S. said...

Andrea, let me know how you're feeling after tomorrow. I can certainly come down and help you get bloglines going or talk about class blog possibilities...

8:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home